Copy of Coconut Creek FD Flying Cross Womens Class A Pant (37291W)Regular price $124.80
Our Legend line regulates temperature maintaining a cool and comfortable microclimate. This Public Safety Legend pant's fabric composition is 55% polyester which provides a crisp durable uniform shape and 45% no-scratch wool that maintains a wearer's microclimate, keeping cool when it's hot and warm when it's cold. Extremely durable fabric blend that maintains sharp color wash-after-wash. Our unique poly/wool fabric blend is long-lasting in addition to superior color retention wash-after-wash-after-wash. The materials combine to offer a high level of comfort with plenty of durabilities to handle the day. These dress pants match with multiple Legend dress coats. Each pair of pants has a crushproof hook and eye closure and includes a functional French fly with a top stitch to create a clean finish. Firm back tacking is included on stress points for longevity.
- Crushproof hook and eye with fully functional French Fly
- Interlined belt loops
- Fly is top-stitched to provide a pucker-free clean finish
- Inseams and outseams are neatly serged and pressed for a smooth finish
- Firm bar tacking at all stress points for longer life of the garment
- Men’s and women’s sizes available in a variety of styles